Friday, December 26, 2008

5 more days...

Today was great :]

So this morning I woke up at about 8 to go shopping for after-Christmas sales.  It was ok.  Nothing that cheap.  Nothing that expensive.  Well Christmas yesterday was alright.  Not much gifts but couldn't ask for more considering the amount of people in my family.  A watch from my brother.  A wallet from my mom when I insisted that the Wii that I got for my birthday would have sufficed for both my birthday and my Christmas gift.  A stuffed animal from Phuong.  And chocolates from everyone.  >:[ Only Matthew would know why that face is there.  And Rochelle Paz.  I keep on forgetting that she knows the inside joke that Matthew and I share.

Well today I got to go to Westminster Mall to buy absolutely nothing. :] My brother bought a jacket at Aeropostale or however you spell it.  We got a new vacuum cleaner.  Don't know if that is important but whatever.  One of my favorite parts in the day was DIM SUM for lunch.  Oh and Wetzel's Pretzels for breakfast.  Delicious.  :]  After Westminster Mall was done and lunch was done as well, my entire family got new phones! :] Mine is sexaaaay. :P  Suckish but sexaaaaaay. xP  There's a picture down there...

After that I went to Target and I got to buy Lady Gaga's CD The Fame.  It is like the best thing ever!  I've listened to it about 3 times since I got it.  It's so good.  Well after that I went to Wal-Mart to return some stuff but didn't really buy anything.  I'm just so happy for my new phone.  I've already dropped it once... -_-

Well I hope you had a Merry Christmas.  I should probably get to sleep now.  Gonna get ready for Christa's "hangout" tomorrow. And then heading off to Chris' house on Sunday.  

Holy crud.  Only less than a week left of 2008.  Make it last you guys :]


NOKIA 6555 BLACK Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: