Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm practically screwed...

Well tomorrow's New Year's Eve.  Which means that there is a little bit more than 24 hours left until 2009! I'm really excited.  But the fact that I only have about 5 days to finish my reading and annotating for Erickson is really bringing me down.  I don't like Erickson.  Have I mentioned that?  Well I started at least.  About 2 scenes out of 10 or 11.  Great... You know what I realized just now?  Sarcasm doesn't really work unless you're saying it.  Well I finished watching Ugly Betty Season 2 and I just haven't had time to give it back to Phuong yet.  I also got Rock Band yesterday.  Great... Another way to distract me from my homework.

I went to Christa's house on Saturday for her little birthday get-together/party thing.  It was really fun.  That is where I started to like Rock Band only to buy it a few days later.  I'm sorry Matthew for making you fall.  And I'm sorry Christa for breaking your dart and your cabinet.  I really think that I shouldn't go to your house anymore.  Seeing that I broke almost everything.  We did a lot of stuff like play Twister - which Christa bought when I could have just brought it over.  We played Rock Band (of course), some racing game that had terrible graphics on the Wii, and then we ate A LOT of her food.  Her heavenly cookies are delicious.  :]  We also went to the park where we all froze our butts off.  We just sat around at the park and played some very weird games that I did not take a part of.  :D

I also went to Chris' house on Sunday.  I met his dog and OMG is she fuzzy.  She is like the fuzziest dog ever.  It's like her hair got like afro'd.  XD  Well there I failed at SSBB and I failed at Guitar Hero: World Tour.  I also failed at DDR.  I fail at a lot of things un-school-related.  That's what makes my life miserable.

That's pretty much what happened for the past few days.  Tomorrow I'm gonna go watch Yes Man - I think - with Jasmine and Kamille.  Hope it's good.  Cuz then I'd be wasting about 6 dollars for a movie that isn't very good.  Oh well.  It's worth a shot.  And to all of those people who are going to be partying tomorrow night, please don't get drunk.  Yes, I'm talking to those underage people who have already tasted beer coughlynnacough.  Have a great New Year's Eve. :]

1 comment:

lynna davis said...

YOUR MEAN.
loll.
i cmnt like a year late (: