Thursday, June 18, 2009

first few days of summer..

I'm so excited for summer...

I have summer school from June 22nd to July 31st, but it's not for what you're thinking. I'm going to accelerate in math. I want to skip Algebra II/Trig and move on to Pre-Calc next year. But I'm excited for it because I get to take the bus to Western. I get to use my summer bus pass. :D And then I get to see Matthew and Christa for most of the summer. :D At least I'll get to talk to them more often. I'm actually excited for this summer but I still have things to plan out.

One of the things that I need to try to get planned is our new tradition of going to Soak City. I'm excited for that too. Plus I need to go to Knott's Berry Farm too but I don't think that I'll go. I'm gonna go to Disneyland on Monday as well cuz this entire next week I'm not blocked. Yay for Disneyland :] I also planned on going to Disneyland like two days or three days before school starts. Well that's all of the theme parks that I can actually go to. But I might be able to go to Universal Studios with my cousins. but i don't know as of now...

Another thing that I have planned for this summer is to go on my brother's webcam more often. With the webcam I can probably chat with my friends more. :] I think that I need a new microphone cuz i'm really tired of the one on the headphones. It annoys me so much. I'm also planning on making videos of myself singing. I don't know if I should or not. I'm pretty self conscious so I don't know if I'd be comfortable with singing to the entire world. But that's over the summer. Tomorrow.. or actually today considering it's midnight, I have a board bonding event and visions meeting. I'm totally excited for this because I love my Key Club Board soo much that I want to spend a lot of time with them.

So the board bonding event is a horror movie and I'm kind of scared for it. But like I'll probably have a pillow and a blanket and I'll be hiding under that. I'll also be watching another movie under there or something. haha. Well I keep thinking about the movie (everyone else is thinking about the bonfire and the movie as well) when there's also a visions meeting to think about. But I think that Pauline has that done. I don't know if we need to bring anything but whatever.

Well I think that's pretty much all I need to talk about tomorrow. I guess I'll write again tomorrow or on Sunday when I don't have anything to do. I'll probably write about the beach bonfire or the horror movie. Maybe both. But for now I'll just post a video that I really like of Jennifer Chung and Gabe Bondoc. They're singing HSM3 song but it's a really sweet song. I love it. And I love it even more when they sing it. They're voices are so mellifluous. :D


No comments: